Treasure Seekers of San Diego (TSS) will hold their monthly chapter meeting on Wednesday, March 1st at the Park Avenue Community Center located at 210 Park Ave., Escondido CA 92025. The doors open at 6:00 pm. Click Here for a Map.
Main Points of Discussion
March meeting is the last call for Nominations for positions on the Board for a two (2) year term. Nominations will be taken from the floor for (1) 1st Vice President and (2) Secretary at tonights General meeting.
The Election will take place at the April 5th, 2017 Chapter Meeting.
Finds of the Month: Bring in your Finds of the Month. This is what you have ‘found’ during the last month and falls into three categories.
- Gems and Minerals
- Metal Detecting
Show off what you have done in the last month and there is a prize for the winner of each category.
Supporting Our GPAA Chapter
TSSD does not charge dues. There is no cost to check out prospecting equipment, outings are free, prospecting our claims is free, the library is free, and the education and companionship are free. Your membership with TSSD is priceless.
Yet TSSD still has to pay rent, pay the mining claim fees, pay the storage bill for the equipment for you to use, gold and raffle item costs, printing fees and numerous other monthly costs.
Please help support “your” club!
Buy some tickets!
Items Available For Purchase:
- “The Desert Magazine” on Disk – 1937 to 1983 – $5.00 for the set. Limit two per family.
- Drywasher/Gold Panning Test Kit (B.B.’s) – $1.00 per bag.
- Buckets – 3 gallon with lid – $1.00 each.
- Membership Card Holders with clip– $2.00 each at Membership table.
- Engraved Name Tags – $12.00 each
- Rubber Matt pieces – $1.00 each
- TSS Claim Guides – $30.00 per guide with proof of your TSS membership card.
- TSS Bags of Gold Pay Dirt
- 5 Sizes To Choose From
- $10, $25, $50, $100, & $250
Monthly Opportunity Drawings at the meeting:
- Door Prize Drawing (Free ticket for coming)
- 50/50 Drawing ($1.00 per ticket)
- Gold Nugget Drawing ($1.00 per ticket)
- Table Drawing ($1.00 per ticket)
Quarterly Grand Prize Drawing (March 2017 Meeting):
Catch It II Water Table